Tuesday, April 20, 2010

on the board

Materia: Earth

Portrait of Angie

so much going on, a lot to write, not much time or energy, not now...  I have a post right from my soul that I need to put into words, but I am having a migraine today. and a bit of a broken heart.

and this is going on since yesterday, and it's being so fun, encouraging and uplifting:

big thanks to Frannie, Maxy, and all the fantastic fellow artists who's been participating on this virtual event. I am very honored and grateful.

4 comments:

A mermaid in the attic said...

Congrats on the virtual exhibition Patricia, your work is looking stunning!

A mermaid in the attic said...

Oh, I just popped back and read the rest of your post, silly me, that's what I get for skimming...I do hope your head is better soon, and your heart as well...take care. xox

Healing Woman said...

In reference to your comments about working at home. I have a studio in my home and I agree with you 100%. Always, there are those things and people who will take you away from your work. No wonder your head hurts! If only there were 1 full day I could call my own in my precious studio!

Your work is quite amazing and it saddens me that you can't work full time at it. I love the futuristic look you give your pieces. Hope all is well soon.

Best,

Cheryl
HealingWoman

Lori Saul said...

Powerful and stunning - she is magic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails