Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my first video on YouTube!


I made this video yesterday talking about creativity and its relationship with the Divine and the Self. too bad my camera's volume is a bit low, but you can hear my charming accent and eventual broken English more clearly by wearing headphones :P

I pretty much enjoyed the experience (although it's more difficult and tiring than it may seem) and I'm planning to make other videos soon, showing my painting and works in progress. stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Lovely to see you and hear your voice. Sorry i have missed the start of the workshop. I am so usy right now it is not enough time in the day. I would like to join in for future workshops, maybe the moons signs that you talked of. Please let me know when they are coming up.

I hear you have Tammie in this group. It she is so lovely i know you will have a wonderful group dynamic xJ

Lawn Care Oklahoma City said...

Awesome blog you have hhere

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails