Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Web of Life Art Show

this has been a busy week. last preparations for Pagan Pride Day and for the Web of Life show. I still have to paint a huge banner to hang outside, and get ready for my workshop, Creating Mandalas for Healing. I am particularly anxious about this one, since it will be my first workshop in English. hope things run smoothly, 'cause I'm very happy about the possibility of teaching something again after five years!

so, during the rest of the week I'll probably have no time to touch my brushes, and the Tree of Life unfortunately won't get ready for the show.

if you are in the Lexington area this Saturday, from 10am to 6pm, come by to say hello and check out the show. and, of course, to enjoy the Lexington-Bluegrass Pagan Pride festival and celebrate religious tolerance.  we will have vendors, diviners, healers, workshops, door prizes, great musicians and fun attractions for the kids. admittance is a can of fruit or soup to be donated to God's Pantry Food Bank.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails